The International EPR (ESR) Society
|President: Prof. Klaus Moebius
||Secretary: Prof. Sushil K. Misra
||Treasurer: Prof. Tatyana Smirnova
Download the current and back-issues of the Newletter
Mailing courtesy of:
The International EPR (ESR) Society has been an internationally active group since its inception in 1989.
The Society aims to stimulate scientific development of electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR), also known as
electron spin resonance (ESR) spectroscopy, facilitate communication among EPR (ESR) researchers, and encourage
the use of EPR (ESR) techniques across a wide variety of research fields. The Society maintains a large database
of members who are active in EPR (ESR) research. These members have access to a quarterly newsletter, too.
At their annual meetings the Society also presents awards for research in various areas.
Changes in Membership Dues starting in 2013
The Executives of IEPRS have approved the following modest increases in membership
dues effective January 1, 2013.
- Full member: increase to $36 from $30
- Emeritus/retired: increase to $12 from $10
- Post-doctoral (3 years maximum): increase to $12 from $10
- Student: increase to $6 from $5
Update Your Member Profile and
Pay Dues Online
Members can go the member page and login using their unique username and
password. If you have forgotten your username you can email our
Treasurer, Tatyana Smirnova () or Secretary,
Sushil Misra () who will email you the
information. After logging in, members can update their information, change their password, and
access their individual payment history. If you have any questions about
the payment records please contact the treasurer.
We thank our corporate sponsors for their participation in the Society. We could not exist
without your support.
- Subsequent to the unfortunate passing away of late Professor Yamauchi, President of
IES, the Executive has appointed new Presidents in place for the remainder
of the current term 2012-14, as follows:
- Professor H. Ohta: October 4, 2012 until June 30, 2013
- Professor L. Berliner: July 1, 2013 until 31 March 2014
- Professor K. Moebius: 1 April 2014 until 31 December 2014
- The EPR Newsletter is available by visiting the Newsletter website. There the members of the
Society can download the most recent issue or peruse the older ones. (Each year, one issue is
free -- available public issue.)
Jun 29, 2014 - Jul 3, 2014: Euromar 2014, ETH Zürich
Jul 13, 2014 - Jul 17, 2014: 56th Annual Rocky Mountain Conference on Magnetic Resonance, Copper Mountain, Colorado USA