The International EPR (ESR) Society
|President: Prof. Hitoshi Ohta
||Secretary: Prof. Aharon Blank
||Treasurer: Prof. Tatyana Smirnova
Mailing courtesy of:
The International EPR (ESR) Society has been an internationally active group since its inception in 1989.
The Society aims to stimulate scientific development of electron paramagnetic resonance (EPR), also known as
electron spin resonance (ESR) spectroscopy, facilitate communication among EPR (ESR) researchers, and encourage
the use of EPR (ESR) techniques across a wide variety of research fields. The Society maintains a large database
of members who are active in EPR (ESR) research. These members have access to a quarterly newsletter, too.
At their annual meetings the Society also presents awards for research in various areas.
Update Your Member Profile and
Pay Dues Online
Members can go the member page and login using their unique username and
password. If you have forgotten your username you can email our
Treasurer, Tatyana Smirnova () or Secretary,
Aharon Blank () who will email you the
information. After logging in, members can update their information, change their password, and
access their individual payment history. If you have any questions about
the payment records please contact the treasurer.
We thank our corporate sponsors for their participation in the Society. We could not exist
without your support.
- The next Annual General Meeting (AGM) will be held during the EFEPR meeting in Torino, Italy http://www.efepr2016.unito.it/. See our Meeting page for more details.
- The IES is sad to inform that Vice President Graeme Hanson passed away on Feb. 24, 2015. It was only 2 months after he started as the Vice President of IES. It was a great loss for our society and science as a whole. However, his will to expand and strengthen the society remains forever inside our hearts.
- The Annual General Meeting of the IES will be held at the Rocky Maintain Conference in Snowbird, Utah, USA, late July. See Meetings page for more information.
- As of 2014 the IES sponsors student awards for the best poster(s) at select EPR-related meetings each year.
Eligible candidates are graduate students and post docs (not later than 3 years after their PhD.)
- The EPR Newsletter is available by visiting the Newsletter website. There the members of the
Society can download the most recent issue or peruse the older ones. (Each year, one issue is
free -- available public issue.)
|Upcoming Meetings (in the next 3 months):
Jul 17, 2016 - Jul 22, 2016: Rocky Mountain EPR Symposium, Beaver Run Resort & Conference Center in Breckenridge,
Aug 28, 2016 - Sep 2, 2016: Asia-Pacific EPR//ESR Symposium 2016, Irkutsk, Russia
Sep 4, 2016 - Sep 8, 2016: Xth EFEPR 2016 Conference, Torino, Italy